Saturday, August 05, 2006

Random Updates

I've passed the exams, and now i'm all set for my next phase of studies in Auckland University February next year. In the mean time, I'll get a good rest to recover from the excessive exam stress, work out to lose some fat and most importantly, learning to live existentially.

Moving out from my apartment was more sad than I have imagined. To think that I won't be seeing the place again after staying there for 2.5 years... I have many memories that linger around the corridors of Vista Komanwel, some sweet some bitter, but I will cherish all of them.

Sad that I never have a doctor as a role model throughout my course, though I do admire certain facets of a few lecturers. A sad fact, but nothing could be done. Hopefully I can find one in New Zealand.

Been busy vacationing all around Malaysia lately. Been to Genting Highlands and Penang so far, Cameron Highlands and Pulau Redang coming up next if I'm not exhausted by then. Really desperate for a nice tan at a sunny beach... Pulau Redang sounds perfect!

No comments: