Monday, January 16, 2006

HELPING OUT

When one ask for a friend's help, and the friend agrees to do so, what does he have in mind really? What if the friend who volunteers to help out failed to give much help in the end? Is he held accountable then for his "failure"? I've always seen assistance from friends as a blessing, and in the end, no matter how much had he actually helped out, one should be thankful that at least he tried to do something.

So, if I try to help a friend out after he asked me to, and sadly I failed to help him out in the end bcuz of an ignorance from my part, am I in the wrong then? Do I deserve to be scolded and such? I really can't stand such unappreciative mentality. If you're not satisfied with my help, fine then. Next time, juz go get a professional's help who don't happen to be your friend. That way, you can have your satisfaction after you paid him the service charge.

Stop blaming me if my good intentions in helping you failed in the end. Yes, it pisses me off, seriously.

No comments: