Monday, April 10, 2006

Noisy Old Hermit

After reading some of my posts on a internet forum, a friend of mine commented lightheartedly about me:

You're like some kind of hermit who has distanced himself from the community and yet has a lot to say to them.

While that statement didn't hit me when he said it, it stays in my head for the past few days until now when I realize the bizarre paradox that is within me. Yes, indeed, I am losing faith in the community that I am surrounded with, and worse, I may have lost faith in the entire human race. But at the same time, I still have the hope within me that so long as I can help affirm a few individuals who have somehow walk upon the same path of realization as I do (juz as how Timothy Neal's writings affirm my belief), I will continue to voice out to the people, no matter how unpopular I may become as a result of it.

No, I am not under a delusion of grandeur, I am juz doing wat I sincerely believe is the right thing to do: to strive for truth, and to help others who are along the same path, juz like the Good Samaritan. I, am a seeker of Truth, and I will not let any religious institution/dogmas or any atheistic figures stopped me from moving on in my quest, though I have absolutely no idea where I might end up at.

No comments: