Friday, July 21, 2006

The Calm After the Storm

It is finished.

* Long, weary exhale *

After months of apathy, weeks of panic attacks, and days of insomnia, boredom and depression, I am glad that my sanity remains intact... At least I think it still is... (Note to self: May need an external observer to verify that.)

Goodbye Medicine! See you again in 6 months in New Zealand! I'm gonna grasp all the oppurtunities I have now to do things I have longed to do all these while. Will plan the details later.

As for this blog, I have a lot of things in mind to write about for the next few weeks; But right now, I juz wanna enjoy my long-deserved rest after going thru such a traumatic period of last minute studies and fear of failure.

Till then, have fun everyone!

P.S. Oh I'm quite optimistic about my results. Thanks for all the prayers and support! Really appreciate them.

No comments: