Sunday, April 17, 2005

MISUNDERSTOOD

I've come to realize that perhaps there isn't any unlikeable person in the world after all, just that there are some that we do not understand. It's harder to dislike someone who is hated by many once we get to know them better. It's funny how I would once join in the crowd to hurl all kinds of insults and come up with all kinds of gossips bout her, but now that I've seen the nice side of her, I can't help but suspect that I juz dun really know her well...

She dun deserve the insults she got, cuz she juz isn't that kind of person. Somehow her public image juz got distorted everytime she's out there speaking to the crowd. Perhaps it's juz her nature to be authorative and taking control of the situation... I know if someone told me to juz stop being hyper and loud, I would juz tell him that it's impossible, cuz that IS me. Maybe it's the same for her...

Many have criticized and talked bad about her, and I can see that she really is deeply affected by them, and she juz doesn't deserve them... Perhaps if all of us can look at ourselves b4 we 'pass judgements' on others, we can understand juz how hurtful and wrong our words are...

No comments: