Thursday, August 04, 2005

...

For the last 24 hours, I haven't have any sort of quality face-to-face talk to anyone (but I'm really glad that I did have a great time chatting with my best pal on the phone at the 1st few hours of the day). For the last 24 hours, I have been either sleeping or playing Diablo II. For the past 24 hours, I have been eating all meals by myself. For the last 24 hours, I kept having my hopes pulled high juz to watch all of it crashed and burn.

It's not anyone's fault, the circumstances were juz very inconvenient, and unexpected things juz happened. Also, I myself am partly to be blamed, since I should have taken the initiative to organize something long ago.

And so, here's to you Thom, happy 20th birthday.

(Cheer up kid, at least ppl remember your birthday. U got more than a dozen of SMSes, remember? Be glad of wat u have leh...)

No comments: