Thursday, August 18, 2005

NKVE & BANGSAR

I juz realized how convenient the New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE) really is!!! I took me only 20 minutes to return from SS24 to Klang, which means only 15 minutes on the highway!!! Compared to using the LDP, then exit to Federal Highway at the Sunway Bridge, I'll have to spend like at least 30 minutes on the highway alnoe adi, and that is, provided there's no jam watsoever (I spent 1 hour to reach SS24 yesterday using that route!). Wat's more, there's a 110 km/h speed limit and absolutely no jam watsoever in NKVE, and it ends juz 1 km away from my home! Wat a discovery!!! Yay, no more hassle to go to 1 Utama or playing badminton with my friends at Taman Megah!!

Also, me and my friends went to Bangsar after we ate at Soul'd Out Cafe in Sri Hartamas yesterday. Well, this IS the 1st time I actually went to Bangsar, eventhough I pass by this area many times b4 on the way to somewhere else (the road full of all the car shops). And I must say, I'm a bit disappointed with wat I've seen... I always imagine Bangsar to be bigger and more... well, happening. Dun get me wrong, it is more happening than most places, but it juz dun quite meet the expectations I have in mind... Oh well. Maybe it's bcuz it's a weekday after all. I'll come back here some other day I guess... Hehe...

No comments: