Friday, August 12, 2005

ELECTIVES - SWIMMING!

Juz started my electives yesterday - swimming lessons! Fine tuned my breastsroke, and started freestyle adi. If all goes well, I may actually finish all 4 swimming styles within 8 1-hour-lessons! The instructor, Encik Jentan, is not bad. But one bad thing I have to mention is the horrible haze that has blanketed all over Klang now... I can actually taste them when I was swimming!

Gonna go intensive with this swimming lessons for these 2 weeks. Maybe I'll go for more lessons if I need to further fine tune my swimming skills la! Finally, something productive during the dull holidays!!! >=)

Meanwhile, the situation with the hae is really worrying me now... API (Air Pollutant Index) exceeding 500 around my area already (worst in Malaysia). I can hardly see Klang Parade, which is only about 150 metres in front my house! The whole air smells of burning smoke, and some of my bro's friends in college has difficulty breathing & fainting spells already...

Also, mum won't get me the air tickets to Kota Kinabalu until the situation is improved... Let's juz hope the whole haze thing will die off soon... I've been anticipating this trip for the past few months!!!

No comments: