Friday, September 09, 2005

HURRICANE KATRINA

To the victims of Hurricane Katrina, you have my deepest sympathy. It is admirable that so many countries, including Sri Lanka which is still recovering from the tsunami damages, pledge to offer money and provide assistance to the victims. I have faith now that there's still compassion in humanity...

But to the racists and bigots who were secretly enjoying the plights of the victims of the tsunami and especially to those who are involved in the creation of The Tsunami Song, I hope u learn ur lesson: it can happen to any of us. If only I can see their faces when they realize what was happening when the hurricane hit the shores of their country...

And to those radicals and jihadists that rejoice over the expense of the suffering of the people, I would have wish all of you to suffer thru wat these poor guys are going thru, if not for the countless innocents that stand in between u guys. Can't u get pass all ur bigotry and prejudice and see that these people, as "evil" as u perceive them to be, are humans juz like us, are our brothers in sisters? You guys juz make me sick. I hope u'll get wat u deserve one day!

No comments: