Friday, September 16, 2005

SUDAH JADI

There I was, struggling at the same spot for the past few days (which span to about a month if u include the long break when I'm in KK), juz trying to get it. My nose bleeds, I'm constantly out of breath, my back aches... but still I juz can't get it. I felt as if all my labour and perseverence meant nothing at all, and I hated how ungraceful I must have looked to others...

After many attempts, I gave up. I informed him that I wish to learn the last technique there is to learn, and learn the current technique later if I have the time... He agrees, but said we'll only start that tomorrow. Since there's still time left, I continued with my feeble attempts on mastering the technique...

Then suddenly, something happened. I kicked differently this time, and it felt more like an error from the usual routine kicks I've done... But somehow, all of a sudden, things start to make sense... I managed to repeat that for three times, and when I surfaced, I received the best news I've have for the past few weeks:

"Awak punya dolphin kick sudah jadi!"
(Your dolphin kick has worked!)

Finally, after all the struggle, I've taken the 1st step towards mastering the butterfly swimming technique!!! I'm so close to given up, and I'm really glad and relieved that all the labour paid off in the end, that they're not in vain! Yay!!!

3 more classes to go... Must master all 4 swimming techniques b4 class starts!!! =D

No comments: