Sunday, October 09, 2005

NEW HANDPHONE

Yay, I finally got a new handphone!!! It's about time too. My Nokia 3310 is serious bad shape adi, broken pieces, cover scars, loose cover and all. I initially decided to get something cheap, around the range of RM 500 to RM 800... But my cousin who follows me to the shop asked to see those with memory one pula... I was initially a bit worried with the price, but after trying them out, I got really attracted to them...

I finally narrow my choices down to 2: Nokia 6670, and Sony Ericsson K750i. After much discussion and thoughts, I finally settled for...






SONY ERICSSON K750i!!!

...which cost me almost RM 1500... Ouch... But heck, for now, I'm loving it!!! I was really impressed with the audio quality when the salesgirl play an MP3 song for me. Too bad it's only 64mb... I'm probably gonna upgrade it one day... For now, I juz wanna have fun playing with my new gadget! The 2 megapixel camera function seems promising! >=)

No comments: