Thursday, November 25, 2004

IT IS FINISHED!!!

I'm currently typing these with an Apple PC now... for the very 1st time!!! Whoa, feel like a computer illiterate all over again! Everythig's seems so... alien! Need to ask for ppl's help around the library on how to use this! Haha... But I really like the sleek design of the PC though. Who knows, I may end up prefering this operating system! >=)

Was very stressed for the past few days. Nope, not for my studies (eventhough the exam is coming!), but for the heavy tasks I need to do for CF - Preparng 50 questions for my station for the Bible Quiz and Designing the current CF newsletter... Both needed to be done at the same day!!! But thank God it's all over now, and although it's stressful, I throughoutly enjoyed it! Actually learned quite a lot of stuff during my preparation!

Now that all the hussle is over, I guess I can concentrate more on my studies now. Apparently there's 30% failing rate for the last Summative One for our batch... Well, I won't be surprised if I fall into that category... For now, I'd rather think that I'll failed my exam then rejoiced that I actually passed rather than hoping that I'll pass and suffer disappointments after I found out that I've failed!

And so I'll forced myself to believe that I've failed my Summative One... Sniff... ;(

No comments: