Sunday, December 26, 2004

FINAL GOODBYE

I came... It's been a few months since I last stepped in here... I still remember how I look around the hall downstairs fondly, cherishing the old times...

And now, much have changed. The people, the place. But not for the better...

These were definitely not the reaction I expect from them. It's been a long time since I was there... but why were there so little warmth? Well, not all of them are like that. There were some that were genuinely happy to see me again... But as for the others... Sigh...

Do I came back juz to confirm how detached I'm from them already? Where is the love? Maybe there wasn't any to begin with...

I've experienced and learned a lot since I last stepped into that place. But things seemed to be worsen there, eventhough on the surface, everything seemed fine... Wat went wrong exactly? Wat has been missing all these time?

Will I ever return there again? To be honest, I don't want to... Everyone that I've loved so much there, everything that binds me to that place... has gone... Who should I blame? Maybe it's me after all... Maybe it's my long absence that estranged me from them...

Ah well, I guess this may be the final goodbye then. It's been such a wonderful time, but I guess all good things have to end.

...I wonder wat will the next chapter be?

No comments: