Tuesday, December 28, 2004

TSUNAMI!!!

Juz about 24 hours ago, I found out bout the tragic news that a massive earthquake has occured, and huge tsunamis have hit multiple countries all over South Asia, thanks to Christabel who's so "lucky" to be "at the right place at the right time" - She's in her 3rd day of vacation, and have juz arrived at Penang to witness the impact but not getting herself in any risk of danger (How lucky is that?). The death toll all over the countries have increases to shocking figures... The latest figure is 23,000 confirmed deaths... as compared to the initial figure of 2000+ yesterday!

I'm really saddened by all the images of destruction and grief all over the nations, and I really feel like doing something to help those poor ppl... Maybe we can start a donation drive when class starts next week... Will it be too late by then, I wonder? Well, better late then nv I guess...

No comments: