Saturday, January 08, 2005

LOW FAT, FULL CREAM

I was wandering around Carrefour when I noticed an interesting phenomena. Right in front of me is an arrangement of 2 different flavours of Dutch Lady Milk: Full Cream Milk on the left side, and Low Fat Milk on the right side. By observing the arrangement of the cartons, it's obvious that they were originally arranged in a symmetrical way, i.e. there were equal number of both types on display.

But wat I saw then was that the full cream milk were half gone, while there were hardly any low fat milk that was sold. I stood there, thinking sadly how many people aren't aware that how unhealthy the full cream milk is, with its high fat content and such... Dun they know that they'll get hypertension and all sorts of crap if they go on drinking all these high fat stuff?

I sighed to myself, pitying all the ignorant fools, and proceed to grab a carton of Dutch Lady's full cream milk and walked towards the counter.

No comments: