Saturday, January 29, 2005

Sorry for the lack of updates. For the entire week, I've been having hospital and clinical posting at Kuala Kubu Baru and Serendah, far far away at Hulu Selangor. It'll all only end on next Monday, but since Eve wants to return to Klang, I juz hitch a ride in her car back home. I'll have to return to KKB tomorrow though.

I'll post an entry on the clinical rotation at KKB after I return next Monday. Sufficient to say now that it has been a really educational trip, and I get to know some of my friends better... which is ironically, a double-edged sword. Spending some time with some of my friends I used to have conflict with revealed to me that people may not be as bad as they seem to be, and having long hours of talk with a friend of mine makes me realize that how blind I was for not knowing that I have such a wonderful person as my friend for all these time and how amazingly stupid I was for not really appreciating him for the past 1 year. I could not ask for a better friend and a dearer brother-in-Christ. He is truly a blessing from God, and I truly thank God for that!

Or the uglier side, there are some friends whom I've nv seen their ugly side until now... I dun really mind ppl's weaknesses or flaws, but people who behave directly opposite of what you held high, ppl who's totally against your principle... that's entirely another story.

Well, I guess I'll saved that for another day.. It's dinner time now! Oh btw, my younger sister (13 y.o.) has started her own blog some time ago.. I find it kinda disturbing that she actually think and feel so much for things... To me, she has always been my little sister, an innocent kid.. Blogs juz have this wonderful ways of revealing others' true self, dun they?

No comments: