Tuesday, January 18, 2005

STRIKE OFF THE P!

Today is officially the day I leave the P stickers behind! I've finally have a competent driver's license! Hurray! And my, they process my new license really fast! Hopefully civil services will improve like this!

The Golden Globe Winners results are out. Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind is nominated in 4 categories: Best Musical/Comedy, Best Musical/Comedic Actor, Best Musical/Comedic Actress, Best Screenplay... and lost all of them! Boo-hoo-hoo...

And as expected, Meet the Fockers IS vulgar and crude. I'm shocked that it could get a U rating in M'sia! There's merely a few uneasy chuckle among the audience when some of those bad jokes are shown. But still, Meet the Fockers is not really THAT bad, juz that I can't stand all those toilet jokes. The characters are quite interesting, I must say.

For the 1st time since quite awhile, I throughoutly enjoyed my holidays. Really looking forward for Jody's visit to Klang (again) tomorrow!

No comments: