Friday, June 17, 2005

I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T MIND

I thought I wouldn't mind... I really thought so. After all, I myself have problems accepting certain people. Yet what you did... felt almost like a betrayal, a concealed dagger in the shadow, sharpened from a prolonged time of suppressed anger. I'm totally OK with it if I knew it all along, but to think that I have always considered you my friend, respecting you, and being supportive all the way... Juz to found out this is wat you really think of me all this time, yet acting as if it was never really there, while telling others how much you can't stand me behind my back...

It took me some time to come to this. But I guess I've always known how I SHOULD feel when I first found out about it when you blurted it out so inconsiderately in front of everyone. I thought I was accepted, juz the way I am... But I guess that's too good to be true. Some differences are juz irreconcilable, no matter how one side is more than willing to accept the other... It takes two, they say...

...I thought I wouldn't mind, but in the end I guess it does. Hell it does feel like a stab at the back. Couldn't you at least approach me privately before you announce it to everyone of your contempt of me? What have I done to deserve such... deception? Such dishonesty? So all this while... is only a playacting?! I've always thought highly of you, I thought you were different... Turns out you're juz the same as the others... Rigid, bossy, stupid, intolerant of any 'unorthodox' views...

You could have juz told me... After all this time, is it hard to ask you to respect my values? I guess it is, since it has always been like this for your kind. Well, thanks for everything thus far... and nothing at all. You go on your way now, and I go mine. I hope our paths will never intersect again. Ever.

Betrayer.

No comments: