Sunday, June 26, 2005

RETALIATE

Can't help but noticing that I'm becoming more and more of a cynic lately. The vengeful side of me, which has been dormant for so many years, is rising up again. I guess it's bcuz I have have yet to develop an efficient way of venting out my humiliation & anger, considering how eager I am to please everyone.

But enough is enough. I refused to let myself be a landfill of insults & humiliation anymore, espeacially from people who don't even have the qualification to do so. It's time for me to reorganize my worldview and severing the unnescesary bondages and burdens I accumulated around me.

To all my friends out there: Don't worry, I'll get over it as soon as I'm done handling this issue.

As for the others...

Nemo me impune lacessit.
(No one attacks me with impunity.)

- The Cask of Amontillado -
Edgar Allan Poe

No comments: