Tuesday, July 12, 2005

CASE CLOSED

No point doing something if it only worsen the situation. I'll remain totally oblivious of this issue from now onwards. Heck, I'm only doing wat I feel is the best. But since endless streams of confusing signals are the only things I got after all these, I shall juz take everything in from now onwards without any output.

Belittle?! Wat belittle? The only wrong I've done was magnifying it too much. The only wrong I've done was trying so hard to do wat I feel is the right thing to do. And the only 'rights' I got from these vary from pessimistic comments & cynical remarks.

Argh. I don't care anymore. No point. I'll juz let this issue disappear from my concern. And juz hope that everything else will be intact. I dun want to lose everything, and therefore this will have to go.

Certain differences in life juz can't be resolved by reasoning or arguments. There may juz be no common grounds at all in certain topics. No point seeking for one. Might as well accept them without any thought in order to save the whole.

Case closed. Status: Unsolved/ Who cares.

No comments: