Monday, July 04, 2005

WAITING OUTSIDE THE DOOR

It's juz feel so shitty when u know that ur friend is having some problems and there's absolutely nothing u can do that help him out. All the words that u say felt like as if they're all completely bouncing off the wall, creating zero impact. It gets worse when u realize that after giving advices and comforts that don't work, u dunno how to stop the entire empathy thing.

I wonder if I've caused more harm than good in the end when I withdraw the hey-i'm-here-to-help-you-out talk. People can be so mysterious and incomprehensible sometimes, myself included. Still, I'll appreciate if someone juz leave the door sign "I'm feeling shitty now, and all I need is to be alone. Don't worry, I'd be alright..." when they need some time alone.

Don't juz shut the door on my face! It juz leave me puzzled and confused, feeling totally stupid and helpless, clueless about wat to do next. It's torturing, to say the least, wondering if I've juz make things worse without that useless talk of mine. Still, I can vaguely understand how sometimes we juz need some time alone...

As for now, there's only 1 thing I could possibly do...

Waiting patiently outside the door for him to come out... Come out to face the world... For better or worse.

No comments: