Wednesday, July 20, 2005

STOLE

I lost about RM 1000+... B1-17-6 break-in... The entire plan is amazingly executed, considering me and my housemates are in different groups in OSCE... I went for the morning test, while theirs were later, but in between there's about an hour where none of us could possibly be at home, since I was quarantined after the test. The way they enter the house was very complex too: break the grills of the window of the unit NEXT DOOR, go to the middle room and climb out thru the window there, stepped on a narrow slab of stone about 10 cm wide and 17 floors above ground level, break into my room from my window, steal all our money and escaped the same way...

Dang...

The timing and execution of the plan are so perfect, we all have our own suspicions... These people KNOW which batch we're from, these people KNOW we're having OSCE, and these people KNOW about the quarantine, and these people KNOW bout the architecture of the units...

We can't help but suspect the guards (make that 'guards') are the culprits... And I can't help but suspect if there is some inside connection with some staffs or students of IMU...

No comments: