Thursday, December 22, 2005

BREAK FROM STUDIES

I was so looking forward for the Reproductive System classes to start juz a few months back... Now that the course has ended, I have to conclude that it is the DULLEST system we've EVER learn so far. Even the history taking session on sexual history is totally stripped off of its humours and hilarity bcuz the CSU lecturers juz have to be so stiff and solemn and serious all the time. Most of the physiology lectures ended up as nothing but piles of facts make me regretted coming for the lectures in the 1st place. Blegh...

Also, somehow there's a persistent oppressive feeling everytime I tried to study for this system. Usually I juz ended up detesting what I'm forced to study, not unlike the bygone days when I have to sit thru hours of pointless memorization of facts concerning the Islamic civilization for my SPM papers. I can't believe the lecturers can actually make the reproductive system so incredibly stale, but they truly exceeded themselves in doing so.

Anyway, at the day before the exam, I decided that I have enough of this oppressive atmosphere and (finally) decided to take a trip to KLCC and get me a book which I have wanted to obtain for quite some time already - The Lost Art of Healing, by the renowned cardiologist Dr. Bernard Lown, who happens to be a Nobel Peace Prize winner. I've checked with Borders Times Square and MPH MidValley earlier, but both of these giant bookstores do not have any copies of the book. It is in the ever-reliable Kinokuniya KLCC that I finally got hold of the book. Which is why Kinokuniya will always remain 1 of my favourite place to hang out at! Lol. I juz love the amazing efficient and friendly service they have there!

Since I've already came so far, I figured that I might as well enjoy a nice meal for my lunch... and the consequence of the choice is...



Tada...

Shish Kebab from Tarbush (with lebanese bread) and Chicken Spaghetti from Kyros Kebab (with Ice Lemon Tea)!!! Yup, both dishes contain kebab, which signifies how much I've fell in love with lebanese cuisine lately hehe. Really love the Food Court in KLCC: you can get all the really tasty food in one place! Lol.

More closeups!!!



Ah... The very shish kebab that I went so crazy about the last time I went to Karbush. Too bad it's not as juicy as the last one I have... Nevertheless, it taste juz as good!!! Wrapping the kebab up in the lebanese bread with some sour cream, onions and tomatoes... Yum yum!!! >=)



Chicken spaghetti from Kyros!!! Man I sure miss this dish! I was shocked by the news of the Kyros Kebab branch in Klang Parade, juz directly opposite my house, was shut down a few weeks ago. I've mourn for it ever since, for I really really love the food there, espeacially the aforementioned spaghetti and the ooo-so-delicious Kyros Fries (even better than McD's if u ask me). I finally got the chance to enjoy it again here!!! Yay!!!

The meal was finished in a blink of an eye... That's how much I enjoyed the food! Lol. Now you see it...



... now you don't!

Walked around the place for e few minutes b4 I decided to go back to IMU to attend the 1st lecture of the Renal System (ya, it started b4 the repro exam is over, silly right?). I was really reluctant then really... I really wanna juz have fun here without having to face all those lecture notes again... But I guess I really need to do well in this exam to pull up my average, since I did quite badly for my last paper... Oh well...

Repro exam's tomorrow, and a few hours after that, I'll be leaving Malaysia... to Korea! See you guys again next year! I won't return here to New Year's Eve! I wonder how Christmas would be like in Korea... and man, I can't wait to see snow for the 1st time of my life, and try skiing!!! >=)

No comments: