Wednesday, December 21, 2005

SOME PICS WITH MY K750i



A tree that is so majestically beautiful it looks totally out of place in the ugly and mundane surroundings. I doubt all the people in their cars or motorbikes even notice how gorgeous the tree looks, with its perfect shape and moss-covered bark. Oh the pic is taken is Sri Petaling btw, from my table at a coffee shop.




Medical students are a hardworking bunch. Juz look how exhausted 2 of our students are during lectures due to all the hours of studying... or was it DOTA-ing? Hehe... (Their faces are not shown - my first practise of professional confidentiality hehe)




Look closely and u'll see the dead (and probably fried as well) cockroach surrounded by the tomato sause. It is found on Tony's order of Chicken Sandwich in Food Avenue, IMU. I'm unfortunate enough to happen to eat some of the fries WITH the sauce earlier... (yuck) And guess what? This is not the 1st time I heard about cockroaches found in the dishes served here in Food Avenue...




Something seems to be on fire near the Telekom Tower... Viewed from Vista B, B Tower, 24th floor.




"In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie..."

The smoke from the burning building (I assume) hovers above KL city... Looks like it's a victory for Sauron there lol.




Experimenting around with some features in my handphone. I really like the "cartoon" effect on my portrait! =D

No comments: