Friday, December 02, 2005

MALIGNANT DREAMS

Lately my dreams have ceased to be episodic... They have started to become some sort of a long TV series with recurring qualities! Seriously. Certain individuals and events that I dreamt about earlier will appear a few nights later. It's almost as if my dreams have assume a world and life of its own, with their peculiar sets of rules...

I guess some ppl will be thrilled to have dreams like these (i.e. Christabel) =P, but I for one prefer it to stop. The consistency of the recurrence of the "dream events" is making it hard for me to differentiate between reality and imagination, and that really disturbs my sleep pattern, for I can't stop waking up throughout my sleep...

Wonder wat causes this hyperactive subconscious imagination of mine...

No comments: