Friday, February 24, 2006

Selective Over!!! ...Soon!!!

FINALLY...

After 35+ hours worth of research and writing and that damned citations, I've completed by literature review assignment!!!

Argh I should have known that exams are WAY better than write-ups, anytime! Shouldn't have chosen this stupid selective topic in the 1st place! Man the alcohol group is SO lucky...

Oh well all that's left for me to do is to print it in the E-lab tomorrow... er, I mean, next morning... er I mean in a couple of hours time. Man, it's 6am already... I've been working on that damned paper almost non-stop since 3pm yesterday...

Gosh my afternoon nap time has juz been switched with my night sleeping time, thanks to the stupid timetable for my selective and the horrible write-up I juz finished. Sleep from 5 am to 8 am, then 1 pm to 8 pm...

My world is crumbling into a huge pile of mess! I dun even know whether my meals are to be called 'breakfast', 'lunch', 'dinner' or 'supper' anymore!!!

No comments: