Friday, February 06, 2004

ACCIDENT?!

The news on Janet Jackson's ripped bodice amused me for days now... The local papers dun seem to show good pictures of that "accident" though, but I found one nice one on the Net. Ladies and gentleman, behold!



The above photo is completely unedited. So I guess they word "expose" does not create an accurate picture in the mind, rite? They claimed that it's an accident, and Justin Timberlake described it as a "wardrobe malfunction" (a very amusing and funny phrase, dun u think?), but dun u think that the, er, silver star thingie was placed at a very strategic location? Perhaps she wear that jewelery there all the time? Hah! Accident my foot!

Now this embarassing event had occured, I wonder wat impact it will cause on future concerts and live performances, especially by artistes like Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, J Lo, and Kylie Minogue... Better make sure yer costumes stay in place, ladies! >=)

No comments: