Thursday, February 26, 2004

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO BLOG!!!!

Dang! I dun have enuf time now, so I'll juz blog as much as I can. The library orientation will starts soon, so I have precious little time now. My 1st few days at IMU has been great, but life here can be dead bored... The food sux too, summore dang expensive. Met loads of friends here, but most of them are from SAM, Taylor's. My apartment mates are OK, but since they're all from SAM, it's kinda hard to mix with them sumtimes...

Oops, briefing starting. Gtg. Hope I'll be able to blog soon. Man I feel so disconnected!

* * * * * * * *


Argh, the speaker is damn boring, I'll juz ignore him. Yup, there are times that I felt left out due the overwhelming number of SAM students around here. There must be at least 30 students from SAM, Taylor's here. In fact, in one of the SAM class, more than 10 are here, the same batch! And yes, I'm the only one from CPU Taylor's, juz like TJ last sem. When my SAM friends started to talk about SAM stuff, I really can't help but feel left out. But things are juz fine in campus I guess. Oh ya, seems that my distant cousin who was not accepted due to underage has been accepeted now, since someone abandoned his/her place at IMU.

Life in the apartment is ok too... but I kinda regretted not bringing with me some form of entertainment from home except a Sherlock Holmes book. I have absolutely nothing to do in my free time, and all I could do is to hang around with my apartment mates idly. And one of the I hated most is being idle. Reading that book did help to kill some time, but I'm also in risk of being labelled a nerd... Wait a minute, I am a nerd! Haha.

Well, gtg now. Library tour begins. This entry is blogged from E-learning Lab 3. Thom signing off.

No comments: