Wednesday, February 18, 2004

MOVED IN THE BIG STUFF

Most of my stuff, especially the BIG ones, have been moved to my room at the apartment already. Bed, study desk, wardrobe, stand fan, fridge, microwave oven, chairs and stuff. Chee Yang seems to put his small room to extremely good use. I'm impressed by how he arrange his stuff so that the room seems well furnished eventhough it's small. Wait, I'm not supposed to sneak around someone's room, should I? Hehe...

By the time everything is put into place, I'm really happy with it. My room looks perfect! I won't be surprised if my room is the best in the apartment! Haha... Finally, after all these years, I have my own room! Yippee!

I'll move in to the apartment next Monday, around 6pm. Hopefully I can find something to do there then! Class won't start till Wednesday. And hopefully I'll be able to blog there!

No comments: