Wednesday, February 04, 2004

INFREQUENT BLOGGING LATELY

I've not been blogging frequently lately... I guess it's bcuz I'm busy
1. Sleeping
2. Playing Icewind Dale 2
3. Net surfing, chatting, and music downloading
4. WATCHING COWBOY BEBOP!!!



Cowboy Bebop has got to be the best anime I've ever watched man! Funny that I dun feel so when I watch it the 1st time few years back... I guess it's due to the inferior quality of VCDs back then... Also I find chinese subtitles exhausting... It takes less energy and focus for me to read English than Chinese! Haha... The animation is superb, the character-driven plot intriguing, the hilarious humour, the stylish and explosive action, the moody atmosphere, and most of all... THE MUSIC!!!

There's a lot of Jazz and Blues in the series, but it also contains all sorts of genre and musical instruments. Rock, Techno, Metal, Orchestra, Classical, harmonica, saxaphone, piano, pipe organ... everything!!! I've been busy downloading all the great songs from the series thru Kazaa. Too bad all the cds for sale at Speedy for RM 15.90 has all been sold out! I've check everywhere, from pyramid to Bukit Raja to Klang Parade... No luck! Oh wait... there's still Subang Parade! I'll check there out fast!

The only thing that annoys me about the DVD is the lack of English dubbing AND horrible subtitles... The English was so broken that sometimes I have to read the script on the Internet to understand wat's going on! Man, I know i shudn't have bought local DVD! Shud have juz bought the imported version and pay more! Maybe I'll buy a better version... at RM 119.90? Doubtful... <=(

Anyway, my holidays will end soon, on the 25th of February... and I can't wait for class at IMU to start! Man, I've been waiting for this for a long long time! Now I'll juz enjoy the rest of my holiday, and anticipate the new stage of my life! >=)

No comments: