Sunday, April 18, 2004

PC FIXED!!!

Finally, I got my PC fixed!!! Now for some updates...

Planet Shakers from Australia has came to town last Friday!!! Wat's more, they're performing a concert juz less than 1 km from my home! Well, actually, I only know 1 of their song, but since this is almost like a once in a lifetime event, I sacrificed my cell group at IMU to attend this event... Well, turned out that I'm not really turn on by them after all... Well... Lots of youth were there at Glad Tidings Assembly, and most of them were jumping around singing shouting screaming cheering etc... But I'm juz really not into this... wild-concert type of praise and worship sessions... No offence to any Charismatics who may be reading my blog, but I juz can't get used to it... Can't feel the presence of the holy spirit at all... I still prefer the traditional way of singing praises and worship songs I guess. Nevertheless, I still acknowledge and treat all Charismatics are my brothers and sisters! ;)

Well, the Worship-cum-Prayer Night was a totally different matter. Almost two hours of prayers between praise and worship!!! It was kinda tiring physically, but it was the most spiritual enriching 2 hours I've ever had!!! Man, the IMU CF should held sumthing like this!!! Then maybe the members will truly sing with all their heart with all their soul with all their strength, and not sounded as if we're half-dead!!! I wonder what's wrong with us there... Fear? Timidity? What's there to be afraid of? We should juz sing our hearts out man! Well, let's hope I can be a bit more contagious during the P&W of the next CF meeting!!!

The 1st summative is coming... 26th April is looming ever closer and closer... and I've barely finished revising half of the sylables covered in the test!!! 1 more week is all I got!!! Guess I won't be blogging until after the test... And I guess I better finish up my skeletal muscle contraction notes now!!!

No comments: