Wednesday, April 21, 2004

WEIRD DREAM AND ABNORMAL HEARTBEAT

I juz have a rather weird dream (nightmare?) last night. I was lepak-ing around at an area I always dreamed about (kinda like a pseudo-Jalan Chow Kit), when I decided to go to the supermarket. What is so particular about this supermarket is that I keep dreaming about this building frequently. From the outside, it kinda resemble the RTM station building at KL (The one with the "Wawasan 2020" words on the builing... or izzit the hill under the building? Can't remember...), but it has a very dilapidated look. Kinda like the ones in the CRPG Fallout, as if the building has survived a nuclear holocaust, and have this burnt brown look with it, and all the windows gone. And it's situated beside Klang River (beats me).

The funny thing is, the function of the building differ from different dreams. I can recall dreaming about it as a hotel and a hospital b4. It looks ugly from the outside, but incredibly elegant from the inside. And the funny thing is, I always enter the elevator from the top of the building, whether izzit a hospital, hotel or supermarket. Well, it so happens that in this particular dream, I was in a rush, and so I ran rather hurriedly to the elevator at a corridor. As I turn to the corridor, I am shocked to see... a gigantic crocodile! The moment it sees me, even b4 I have a chance to stop, it rushed towards me. I jumped, turn 180 degrees till my feet is on top, and landed with my palms on top of the crocodile's mouth (beak?!). Then I hit its mouth (beak again?!) with all my strength to prevent it from eating me up... That's when I woke up... Cuz I hit too hard on my bed that it actually hurts!!! Talk about a weird dream...

I also juz discovered that maybe I shud avoid drinking coffee from now onwards... I was eating some cakes and drinking a cup of coffee b4 I went for my Tai Chi class, when I suddenly felt very giddy and out of focus. Later on, as I was studying in the library, I felt really uncomfortable, as if I'm a little breathless... I tried to feel my pulse on my wrist... and that's when I found out that my heart beat was about 115 per minute!!! The normal pulse rate is around 60 - 80 per minute! Man, this seriously is scary. I ain't gonna drink any coffee in the near future!

Well, gotta resume my study now... I was studying today's lecture note when I suddenly have the compulsion to blog! Sigh... Still got lots to study...

No comments: