Monday, April 05, 2004

WEEKEND DREAD

I'm beginning to dread weekends now... For it's the time I return to Klang from Vista Komanwel... and I nv get to study when I'm back home! It's as if all my study mood juz evaporized when I'm back home! There's the puppy, the PC, and not to forget, online hours! I planned to finish up what that I have yet to study during the weekends, but it nv works! If this goes on, I'll have to stay at Vista for 2 weeks instead of 1 b4 I return back here! One thing's for sure... I will not return back to Klang one week b4 the Summative!!! Man, 26th April is coming adi, and the few bricks I moved are full of holes! Hey... I haven't mentioned the "Brick Story" by Paul Jambu in my blog, did I? Maybe next time leh... What I mean is, for all the long hours I have spent on studies, "holes" have began to appear! I'm forgetting the finer details of what I've learned! And that's juz for the 1st half of sem 1!!! Man I seriously need to catch up!!!

No comments: