Thursday, February 03, 2005

ALBUM COVERS

Have anyone ever admire the creativity and art of album cover design? I for one do. Of all the artists I listened to, Bjork won my vote for best covers design throughout her solo career. I've arranged them according to order of release: Debut, Post, Homogenic, Selmasongs, Vespertine, and Medulla. Have a look!








My favourite would be the third one, Homogenic. She juz look so... inhuman there, with her oversized kimono, "stretched face", mickey mouse hairdo and those long nails, not to mention the "neckwear"! Love the creativity! ;) The "hair-mask" of Medulla is really cool too, along with the oh-so-colourful Post! It's interesting how each images actually kinda symbolises the different types of songs in the different albums, and how much she has evolve thru time.

No comments: