Wednesday, February 02, 2005

THERE'S A SNAKE IN THE HOUSE!

I was reading my book when my brother entered my room with a pail in his hand. "Be careful, our house isn't as safe as we think it is. Take a look." Expecting a frog or something, I looked into a pail... and I saw a snake! Man I was shocked! It's about 20 cm long and 1 cm wide, black with some red patterns around it. Dad sez it's some kind of python, and it's caught juz outside my grandma's room.

My 1st thought is to kill it, since I'm not sure how deadly exactly is the snake. My dad kinda took pity on the snake though, saying it's harmless and such... Since we can't decide wat to do with it, we juz leave the pail with the snake within outside our house for now... We'll deal with it tomorrow.

I wonder where the mother is...

No comments: