Sunday, February 06, 2005

HELLO!!! LOOK AT ME FOR WHO I AM!!!

I dun really know wat to feel about this: How would u feel if ppl see u as an oddity, a freak, or an amusement, and nv consider that u're a person as well? I'm really glad if my offbeat persona lighten up someone, but when ppl start to converse with u as if ur whole life juz resolve around some antics... Or that I'm juz a shallow brainless guy saying/doing stupid stuff... It's annoying enough to convince me to scrap off these so called antics.

It's a different thing when it's with friends that I'm close with, since they've already know me somewhat... But I really hate it when it becomes a first and lasting (worse, only) impression ppl have of me when they first me, espeacially when it's not me that shows it, but someone who tell it out. When story or two won't hurt, but one whole strings of "The Weird Adventures of Thomas C.A. Lee" to someone I juz met is... well, degrading at best.

To know that many ppl only see the superficial part of me but totally ignorant about the deeper nature of me really makes me wanna scream... It's as if someone saw a parrot in a cage and is obsessed in all kinds of stupid attempts to make it say "Hello!" instead of admiring its beauty and its yearning to be free. Maybe scrapping that antics behavior is a good idea after all, if it makes ppl see me as who I am, not juz the occasional silly things I perform. Ya, definitely.

No comments: