Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A DAY (OF HOLIDAY) IN THOMAS' LIFE

  • Woke up at 7am to drive sis to school.
  • Returned home, sleep.
  • Woke up again at 9am and drove to grandma's house along with bro to have dim sum breakfast with relatives.
  • Returned home, sleep.
  • Woke up at 11.45am to pick sis up from school, and along the way drop her friend at her house (which happens to be totally out of the way towards home actually).
  • Returned home, sleep.
  • Supposed to wake up at 1.45pm to drive sis and a cousin to tuition, but my aunt who happened to be at my house then save me the trouble by driving them there for me.
  • Woke up around 4.30pm, then drove to pick up sis from her tuition class, and drop cousins at grandma's house (which also is out of the way).
  • Reached home, rest for awhile, watched The Simpsons.
  • Nothing else to watch after Simpsons, so juz kept on switching the channels until I found a great movie played on one of the movie channels: Man for All Seasons, a biography on Sir Thomas More.

  • Finished watching the movie. Love it. Added another name to my "most admired people" list: Sir Thomas More. Others in the list included Sir Isaac Newton, Wolgang Amadeus Mozart, Gregor Mandel, J.R.R. Tolkien.
  • Currently, wasting my time by surfing the net, desperately seeking to read interesting stuff and download some cool music videos/ live performances that are not aired (and will never be aired) in MTV/ Channel V.
  • Expected to continue wasting time till around 3am b4 I tire myself out and go for bed.

And so similar cycles repeat for the rest of the holiday... Thank God it will all end in about 2 weeks time!!! Can't wait for the next semester to start!!!

No comments: