Thursday, August 26, 2004

WELCOME M2/04!!!

The new Medicine batch has finally arrived! Went to IMU today juz to help out in their 1st ever tour around IMU. As they were getting ready for the photograph session, I joined a few other seniors who stood observing them... Hahaha, I still remember me wondering wat the seniors were laughing at last sem when we, the M1/04s, were preparing for the photo session. Funny how things turned out the same now that I'm a senior already! Well, my 1st impression on the new batch is that many of them look so... stern and matured to me... Kinda intimidating actually, considering that they are the juniors! Not to mention the guys are seriously tall!!!

The tour around campus came after the photo session. I joined with Jody and Charlene to lead a group of juniors, and among them I get to know Hau Chun, who also happens to be EV's old friend. We took about 45 minutes to go thru the whole campus and explaining stuff to them. Man time really flies... Juz 1 sem ago I myself was in a tour! We ended the tour in the Student Lounge, and I hang around for awhile b4 joining EV, Hau Chun and his gang at EV's place. We were asked if Sem 1 is tough... Well, between me, EV, and Bryan, all of us gave quite different answers!!!

Well, now that we have passed our Sem 1, Sem 1 did seems to be easy... I know it sounds funny, but all the stress that I've experienced prior to the tests and finals in sem 1 seems to be nothing more than a distant memory now... I guess this is wat a long break will do to u! So I gave them the answer that I felt earlier while I'm still preparing for the test: "It isn't exactly tough, but it's not easy either. U'll have little problem in understanding them, but it's almost impossible to remember every single detail..." Weird that we dun feel that way now anymore after we pass out tests...

Oh ya, I also got to meet an old friend of mine from Taylor's among the new batch. And also 1 Thomas Lee! No kidding! I've found him earlier thru friendster. He's a friend of my friend. Now... Should I go for the Meetings with the Seniors session on Friday?? Hmmmm...

No comments: