Saturday, August 28, 2004

MEETING WITH SENIORS

The new batch has finally been divided into groups. Since I'm not an OO, I got the oppurtunity to "float" around to see the progress of different groups. Man all these were so much like the orientation of my batch 1 sem ago... with 1 exception. The M2/04s ppl are damn serious and solemn!!! They dun react much when details about the orientation were given to them... so totally unlike our batch back then! We were cheering and "oooo"ing and laughing like mad! Man hope they will loosen up a bit during the orientation, and provide some good sports! Hahaha...

Matt brought his newly bought Settlers of Catan boardgame to IMU today. Man it's 1 of the most gorgeously-designed board game I've seen! And we were seriously having fun then! Definitely gonna play that again next week!!! But then again, the OOs will probably be too busy then... Well see how leh... I was so close to winning today... Argh, I've nv win that game even once yet so far!!! Seriously need to bug Matt to bring it again next week! That game is damn cool!

No comments: