Tuesday, August 31, 2004

ADDICTED OVER CATAN


I went to IMU in hope that I'll enjoy the orientation by watching the poor juniors kena ragging... But I ended up playing Settlers of Catan almost the whole time I'm in IMU!!! That's how's seriously addictive the game is!!! I can't stop thinking bout the game now... Man Wednesday seems so long away... Who cares about orientations... I want my game of Catan!!!

On the other hand, here's 1 thing I noticed when I observe the juniors in their cross-dressing costumes. While guys look horrible in skirts (the guys in pinafore appeared so awkward in it!), they almost look normal in non-skirt type of female wear, such as cheongsam and sari. Perhaps if some designers will come up with modified versions of such "dress", guys will start wearing them one day... Who knows? >=)

*11 hours later*

Juz woke up from my sleep... Have been dreaming about Settlers of Catan... OK, this is freaky...

No comments: