Sunday, May 29, 2005

DEDICATED TO A BROTHER

For years I've prayed to God that he'll blessed me with a friend whom I can be completely honest to, whom I can share all my thoughts and problems with, whom can support me as I continue my struggles... I've been waiting patiently over all these years, and praise God, I have found him - my perfect friend.

Nv have I considered how wonderful this blessing actually is - a friend whom I can always talk to, always depend on, always there... Truly, I am convinced that I have found one of the rarest treasure in life, a true friend, a great brother. No words can describe the blissfulness I'm in now, and the eternal gratitude I'm feeling...

I can't believe we actually chat thru all the night till the light of dawn shines in! Lol... That few hours are the fondest memory I have so far in my life, and yup, I agree with you, I'm looking forward to the future! I wish for all the best to you, and I pray that our friendship will live on forever!

Thank you for just being who you are... You are definitely the most wonderful individual I've met! >=)

No comments: