Monday, May 02, 2005

POST-EXAM KLANG TOUR!

Sidd and Man Keat came down to Klang for a 2 days 1 nite outing! Whoa, I've been waiting for this for so long! The last time I brought someone around Klang was after my scuba diving elective, with Hani Hadrianto from Jakarta. I've always imagined how I will bring them around, telling them everything I know about the places around (from the shady Plaza Metro to the infamous Klang River to the impressive Selangor Sultan Palace to the popular Little India) etc etc. Now I've finally got the chance!

Within 2 days, we've been almost every corner of Klang (OK, that's an exaggeration), north, south and all. Me, EV and CB acted as 'tour guides', telling them stuff bout the places and happenings around Klang, while bringing them to visit our houses and such. And of cuz, the main reason for the trip down to Klang is for the amazing FOOD here!!! We have Bah Kut Teh, steamboat, chinese noodles, western and Nyonya food within the 2 days! It's kinda sad that we can't try out ALL the good stuff there is still, like the Mee Hun Kuey in Berkeley Garden or the Chee Cheong Fun in Meru Berjaya... But heck, there definitely will be a next time for them to come here again! >=)

Hanging out with the gang really makes me thankful to God for blessing me with such wonderful friends... My life will be SO different and dull without them around! Oooo I'm so eager for my next trip now after EOS 3 (if all goes well)... A trip to Kota Kinabalu, and perhaps even Labuan or Brunei! Guys, better prepare the place for my arrival when I come! Lol...

No comments: