Thursday, May 19, 2005

MEDIOCRICITY

Yet another mediocre results... Well, I guess many ppl would wanna slap me now for 'whining' about my results eventhough I've passed my haematology exam, but really, nothing short of perfection will ever satisfy a perfectionist like me. It's a really annoying characteristics I carry around wth me. But I have to admit, I fully deserve the result I got, since I really slacken a lot for the pass 2 months...

I guess I have to end my break prematurely, i.e. till Friday this week only. Sigh... Hope I'll manage to get my motivation back. Heck, I've even skipped a lecture juz to blog about this... I really admire the ppl who always seems to have the self-discipline to stick to their study plans. Personally, I'm sick of the lecture notes. All I want is a break, maybe a month or 2.

And I guess the only way for me to earn that is too pass my finals... I'll die of chronic stress if I have to attend all the remedial classes and resit exams!!!

No comments: