Monday, May 23, 2005

MSN PRANK!

The conversation took place thru MSN Messenger Chat. I've taken the liberty to edit our nicknames to our real names so tha it's less confusing. Man Keat has given me the green light to put his name there, and there are no alteration to the conversation at all except when necessary (icons and all).

* * * * * *


After chatting for quite awhile, we wish each other goodbye, since Man Keat sez he wanna sleep soon.

Me: k... thx

Man Keat (MK): no need to thanks laa
u're always welcome
nitez ya

Me: bye

5 minutes later, i still see him online, and i have a sudden urge to try out a prank on him, juz to see his reaction.

Me: HEY!!!
how r u!!!
whoa, y suddenly online 1 ar?

MK: how am i??
i'm not sid u know?

Me: how come dun greet me when u're online?
tsk tsk
wat la Man Keat, i know it's u la

Then I asked myself, hey, why dun I repeat our earlier conversation again?

Me: so, how's studies?

MK: what the!!!!!!
heyyyyyyyyyy

Me: u know, i haven't study since yesterday! lol

MK: wait a minuteeeee

Me: hey wat?

MK: did we just chat just now ! ! ! ??

Of cuz, playing confused seems to be the most appropriate reaction now...

Me: wait wat?

MK: don freak me out plz

Me: did we?

Then I pretend to look from my history to see if we have chatted earlier!

Me: huh?
eh?!?!

MK: OMG!!!

I started laughing by now.

Me: who's been chatting with u?

MK: ok!
look!
u're not trying to be funny are u

This is getting funnier and funnier, but I juz dowan to lie, even for a good joke... So I start to pretend to think who could have possibly chatted with him earlier!

Me: hmmmm... couldn't be my bro... he's in the room...
my sis' sleeping
strange...
i dun remember the last conversation...
but strange, i am trying to burn a cd now

MK: please thommy plz! we just chatted just now!

Uh oh... Is someone freaking out? >=)

Me: juz now? how long ago?

MK: u said u were busy with burning ur cd remember!!!
how long ago?? 10 mins

Me: ya i am trying to burn a cd now?
ten minutes?! that would mean... immediately b4 this rite...

MK: yaaaa

Me: hello?

MK: STOP KIDDING THOMMY!!

Me: wat?!
this is so strange...
u told me u're using a p2p software called limewire!!!
ya i am... y?
hey... maybe it's...
it could be...

At this point I start to feel guilty, and so I juz wrap up the prank!

Me: Play "Laugh"
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
JUST PLAYING WITH U LA.... LOL
Play "Water Balloon"

MK: SO BADDD!!!
i wont be that blur next time!!!

I juz go on laughing for awhile

Me: this is SO SO funny la...
hahahahahaha
soree ya, dun mean to be mean
but.... BWAHAHAHAHAHA

MK: it's either i was hallucinating or u were.... that's what i thought
but that was funny la thinking back

Me:hahahahaha
hahahaha... i SO wanna blog about this
but nv la, i dowan to embarass u... hehe

MK: *"Kena-bomb" smiley*
no blog it!!

Me:how? Copy n Paste? hehe

MK: as u wish!
i think it's gonna be funny

And thus this entry is post! Lol

That's all folks! Hope u guys enjoyed it as much as I do! And thanks Man Keat for all the fun! >=)

No comments: