Saturday, March 13, 2004

A BRIEF VISIT TO TAYLOR'S...

Went back to Taylor's after my wet lab session today... Seems that nothing much have changed... except everyone's hairstyle! Lol... Miss Betsy actually looked older with her longer hair! Akakaka... Finally got my MUET results (256... only 4 more marks and I'll get a Band 6! Wat a waste!) and the CPU yearbook (I haven't really look it through yet, but it seems... dull...). Kinda amazed that Ms Betsy still remembers that I'm studying at IMU. Oh ya, Ms Chee San is now working at the Exam Unit instead of the CPU office.

Get to meet Kah Yang and Ivan while I was at college. Have a nice chat with them, espeacially Ivan, since he'll apply for IMU for the September intake. Told him a bit of the "awfulness" of IMU orientation (which, although it may sounded strange, becoming a cherishable memory), but even that was a mere glimpse of the true state of the orientation. Ivan's hair has grown quite a bit, while Kah Yang now has sideburns (which looked kinda funny cuz it's a bit curly... Akakakaka...), but other than that, they dun changed much. Kah Yang is studying mechanical engineering now at Taylor's, and will leave for Sheffield by September.

Went back to Vista Komanwel B soon after that. Nv realized how close Subang Jaya actually is from Bukit Jalil. It has been a very worthwhile trip, not bcuz of the cert and the yearbook (although that's my purpose of going there at the 1st place), but getting to meet with old friends again. Hope I'll get to meet more of my college friends in the future!

No comments: