Tuesday, March 02, 2004

BIG HEAVE OF RELIEF

Phew... The IMCC thingie has been troubling me for a long long time... Even when I returned home during the weekend, I'm in a very foul and depressed mood. Even the delicious food of Klang (compared to those at Sri Petaling, the food back home is like food from Heaven.. hahaha) didn't chear me up. But now, it's all over! Ohoo!

The great news and high hopes started on Monday, that is, yesterday, during the ice-breaker. Gosh was the ice breaker messy man... We juniors were all sprayed all over with raw eggs, flour, syrup, vinegar, butter, peanut butter, and LOADS of water... But it's still ok la... I was worried that the seniors will use stuff like those from Fear Factors on us... Thank God there's none of those... But there WERE a few very annoying and, to be frank, disgusting, seniors spoiling the day. I'm also a bit disappointed by the senior's sense of organization... The whole event was a scene of pure chaos!

Oops, gtg now. Sufficient to say that I'm NO LONGER THE IMCC!!! Another of my group mate has replaced me! Will update more soon!

No comments: