Tuesday, March 30, 2004

FIRST TINGE OF STRESS...

As I was studying on muscle contraction yesterday, I have my first tinge of stress... There's juz so much to remember!!! I spent most of my day merely juz to study and understand the lecture notes!!! There's juz hardly enough time for me to commit all the things I've learned into memory!!! Worst, I'm merely in Week 5 of sem 1 now... There's still a long way to go man!!! And things will go harder as I proceed into the coming semester!!! And I'm having problems now already in my FOUNDATION!!! Argh... Well, let's juz hope I survive 1st sem!!! I wonder if there's any hope of me scoring 85 and above... I used to aimed for 90 and above, but I guess it's juz too tough... Guess I'll juz do my best for now and pray that I won't go mad with studies!!! <=(

No comments: