Tuesday, March 09, 2004

TO: THE SPECTATOR

Since I can't tag in the campus pc lab, I'll juz blog here to reply the spectator's tag (whoever u r).

Spectator: u take part in these kind of strange activities and say you are Christian? now i understand what Christians do..

It's not like I want to be the IMCC. Each group has to select one to be the IMCC, and it juz happens that I'm selected, against my wishes. But thank God I dun have to be involve in it, since I'm replaced by someone else.

As for the issue of how u could relate the IMCC thingie to the fact that I'm a Christian, I have absolutely no idea. Wat does the uni orientation got to do with Christians in general? Anyway, I dun see how becoming an IMCC is sinful or anything. It's stupid, and maybe humiliating to some, but it's quite fun to others (namely, the audience). U r free to tag watsoever u want on the tagboard, but I would appreciate it if u keep ur bigotry to urself.

I wish a good day to u, and God bless.

No comments: