Sunday, March 28, 2004

GREEN LIGHT FOR TAI CHI!!!

I juz realized that I have not mentioned anything bout my Tai Chi lessons at IMU!!! Yup, I have joined the Tai Chi Society and is now actively learning it! For u guys who think that Tai Chi is for old ppl only, think again. I challenge u to juz try it once, and u'll know how weak ur legs (or in more appropriate medical term, lower limbs) actually is! My thigh was really sore after the 1st lesson!

Anyway, eventhough I'm really interested in learnig Tai Chi, i had always worried that it may come in conflict with my beliefs, cuz I dunno much about its philosophy. I know that Yoga and Qi Kong are definitely a no no for me, but Tai Chi is more... ambigious, since not many ppl know about it (other than "old ppl do one"... duh...). But I managed to ask Rev. Yeo last night after his talk on the New Age Movement... And he sez that it's ok since it does not include any sort of meditation or stuff. In fact, he's practising it now! So there is one less worry for me!

No comments: