Sunday, September 05, 2004

DULL NITE...

Variety Night M2/04 was... horribly dull... Man, I used to think that's impossible... But that's exactly it, dull and boring. Wat went wrong I wonder? The lack of creativity in the junior's part? Or perhaps the sketch selection by the seniors were juz too hard to make them funny? Or izzit due to the time constraint due to the 1 day holiday during August 31st? I have no idea... The only decent performance for the whole night was Thundercats, which I really enjoyed. The IMCCs were... awful... and damn sick and perverted. Personally, I really dislike the questions prepared for the IMCC. They're juz too... explicit. There's only so much vulgarity and obscenity that 1 could take for 1 night! Argh... Hopefully things will be better next sem!

On the other hand, Telematch was ok. There were a few mishaps, such as no committee members were present in IMU at least direct the juniors to the field, and that the competing teams in different stations seems to be the same ones. It's a waste that the groups can't compete with all other groups in all the different stations, but have to compete with the same group again and again. Must have been some technical problem I guess. The attendance of seniors this time was unusually few too. But it is good to see the juniors have loosen up a lot since the 1st day of orientation! They seemed to have lots of fun too!

It's sad that I can't attend the BBQ Nite that officially ends the orientation, but I'm glad that I've throughoutly enjoyed myself for the whole orientation event. The one thing that seriously need improvement is the coordination within the commitees, which was really awful for the orientation this time around. And I would prefer if the orientation is more fun and less ragging. There's 1 game in the telematch that was actually really fun!!! Till the next orientation! ;)

No comments: